Apple has determined that a small percentage of MacBook Pro systems may exhibit distorted video, no video, or unexpected system restarts. These MacBook Pro systems were sold between February 2011 and December 2013.
Some of affected MacBook Pro models Experience one or more of these symptoms:
• Distorted video on the computer screen
• No video on the computer screen (or external display) even though the computer is on
• Unexpected system restarts
• MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)
• MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011)
• MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012)
• MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2011)
• MacBook Pro (17-inch Late 2011)
• MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 inch, Early 2013)
Sewelltech is and Apple Authorized Service Provider will repair affected MacBook Pro systems, free of charge.
•Bring your MacBook Pro to Sewelltech.
•A technician will run a diagnostic test on the MacBook Pro to verify eligibility.
•Repair turn around time will vary based upon parts and technician availability, usually 24-48 hours.
•You will be notified when your MacBook Pro is ready for pickup.
We would encourage you to bring in your laptop to our office to have a tech take a look at it to determine if you are eligible for this repair program
Contact us if you need help.