Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Dallas/Fort Worth that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Sewelltech to keep you and your business up and running:
- Quick response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. We can log in to your Mac or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable – Sewelltech has been around since 1993, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced – We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Business savvy – We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
- Expertise – Extensive expertise in multimedia, digital video, graphic arts, design, publishing, web solutions, and networking.
- Apple Authorized Value Added Reseller and Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Carry-in and on-site service within the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area
Sewelltech has been Dallas/Fort Worth’s preferred Apple Service Provider for nearly 25 years. We have had a proven track record of helping people get the most out of their Apple Product.
At Sewelltech, we are committed to providing sustainable and tangible network, software and hardware solutions. We offer hassle-free technical and support services and the latest, top-of-the-line Apple parts and computers. As part of our superior customer experience, our Apple Certified Technicians thoroughly inspect your device, diagnose the issue and address it without charging you for unnecessary services.
To speak with one of Sewelltech’s Certified Apple Technicians, contact us or visit our office today.
What is an Apple Certified Technician?
These professionals have demonstrated to Apple their in-depth knowledge of Apple technology by passing exams on Apple hardware, Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, or Apple Pro applications. Sewelltech and Apple is pleased to highlight their accomplishments.
Their certifications include:
- Apple Certified Desktop Technician (ACTC)
- Apple Certified Portable Technician (ACPC)
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist (ACHDS)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA) or any of the new ACSA specialized certifications
Sewelltech’s Highly trained technicians are Apple Certified in both software and hardware support, so there’s only one number to call to get help. Technicians have a minimum of 5 years experience, Sr. Technicians have 15 years+ experience.